|What is a Passport Seva Camp?
|Passport Seva Camp refers to the mobile van or temporary PSK deployed in various areas situated far from the regular PSKs such as identified cities/towns and University Campuses. Applicants residing in the notified areas may visit these Camps to submit their passport applications. Each Camp will have Citizen Service Executive(s), Verification Officer(s), Granting Officer(s), consoles (with Internet facility) and various devices required for application data entry processing such as camera, document printer/scanner and fingerprint capture device.
|What category of applications can be submitted at Camp?
|Only applications for Fresh issuance or Re-issue (except Lost/Damaged) of passport under Normal scheme can be submitted at Camps. Tatkaal, PCC and other miscellaneous applications are not accepted at Camps.
|Do I need to submit a passport application form online (through Passport Seva Portal) before visiting a Camp?
|Yes. You need to submit the application form online and then print the online Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt, which must be carried along while visiting a Camp for passport application submission.
|Can I apply for Tatkaal passport through Camp?
|No. Tatkaal applications are not accepted at Camps.
|Can I apply for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) application through Camp?
|No. PCC applications are not accepted at Camps.
|Can I apply for Background Verification for GEP application through Passport Camp?
|No. Background Verification for GEP applications are not accepted at Camps.
|Do I need to take appointment for visiting Camp?
|Yes. You need to submit application form online, pay the applicable fee and book appointment before visiting the Camp.
The information on Camp will be displayed on the Home Page of Passport Seva Portal (website).
|How can I make the payment before visiting to Camp? What are the accepted methods of payment?
|Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Camp.
Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
- Credit/ Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India(SBI) and Associate Banks Associate Banks only)
|Will a manually filled (in ink) application form be accepted at Camp?
|No. Manually filled application form is not accepted at Camp. Applicants need to submit application form online, pay the applicable fee and book appointment before visiting the Camp.
|What documents do I need to carry while applying for a passport through Camp?
|The following documents are required for applying for a passport through Camp:
- Online Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt printed from Passport Seva Portal (website)
- SBI Payment Receipt, wherever applicable
- Originals of required supporting documents along with self-attested (signed) photocopies
- Two recent passport size coloured photographs (4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width) with white background
- Old/existing passport booklet for Re-issue of Passport; the old passport booklet will be cancelled by the Verification Officer at Camp and returned to applicant after accepting the application